|Pirmasis skristi||12 December 1938|
2007 Fairey Albacore was a British single-engine torpedo bomber built by Fairey Aviation between 1939 and 1943 for the Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm and used during the Second World War. It had a crew of three and was designed for spotting and reconnaissance as well as level, dive, and torpedo bombing. The Albacore, popularly known as the “Applecore”, was conceived as a replacement for the Fairey Swordfish, which had entered service in 1936. However, the Albacore served alongside the Swordfish and was retired before it, being replaced from 1944 by two monoplane designs, the Fairey Barracuda and Grumman Avenger.
Šaltinis: Fairey mūšis Vikipedijoje
|Fairey Albacore Walk Around|
Raskite rinkinius "eBay":
Taip pat galite pamatyti:
Views : 32