|Vaidmenį||Lengvųjų pėstininkų bakas|
Nuotraukų galerija FCM36 at Musee des Blindes, Saumur, The FCM 36 or Char léger Modèle 1936 FCM, was a light infantry tank that was designed for the French Army prior to World War II. It had a crew of two and was equipped with a short 37 mm main armament and a 7.5 mm coaxial machine gun. Power was provided by a diesel engine.
Šaltinis: FCM36 on Wiki
|Lokalizavimo||Musee des Blindes, Saumur|
|FCM 36 Walk Around|
Raskite rinkinius "eBay":
|FCM 36 Restauration Walk Around|
The FCM36 was a French light tank that was designed and produced in the late 1930s. It was intended to replace the obsolete Renault FT as a reconnaissance and infantry support vehicle. The FCM36 had a welded steel hull and a cast turret that mounted a 37 mm SA18 gun and a 7.5 mm MAC31 machine gun. The tank was powered by a diesel engine that gave it a top speed of 24 km/h and a range of 130 km. The FCM36 had a crew of two: a commander/gunner and a driver.
The FCM36 was one of the few French tanks that had some advantages over the German Panzers in the early stages of World War II. It had better armor protection, especially against anti-tank rifles, and a more reliable engine. However, it also had some drawbacks, such as poor mobility, limited firepower, and low production numbers. Only 100 FCM36 tanks were built before the armistice of 1940, and most of them were captured by the Germans. Some were converted into self-propelled guns or tank destroyers by the Germans, while others were used by the Free French forces or the Vichy regime.
Views : 3505