|Tipas||Amfibijos skautų bakas|
|Aprašymas / kontrolė||Albumas 27 nuotraukos pasivaikščiojimas aplink «T-30»|
Nuotraukų galerija T-30, T-30A, prototype for the T-40 amphibious light tank. The T-40 amphibious scout tank was an amphibious light tank used by the Soviet Union during World War II. It was armed with one 12.7 mm (0.5 in) DShK machine gun. It was one of the few tanks that could ford a river without a bridge.
Šaltinis: T-30 apie Vikipediją
Raskite rinkinius "eBay":
The T-30 amphibious scout tank was a Soviet light tank developed in 1938 as a replacement for the T-38 tank. It was designed by Nicholas Astrov’s team at Factory No. 37 in Moscow and shared the same chassis and engine as the T-40 tank. The main difference between the T-30 and the T-40 was that the former had a non-amphibious hull with thicker armor and a larger turret.
The T-30 was armed with a 7.62mm DT machine gun and a 20mm TNSh autocannon, which gave it more firepower than its predecessor. The T-30 entered production in 1941 and saw limited service during World War II, mainly in reconnaissance and infantry support roles. However, it was soon found to be obsolete against the German tanks and was replaced by the T-60 tank in 1942. Only 335 T-30 tanks were built before production ceased in October 1941.
Views : 2352