|Period||Second world war|
Messerschmitt Bf 110
A documentation signed Wydawnictwo Militaria la revue «Messerschmitt Bf 110 – Wydawnictwo Militaria 071» .
Le Messerschmitt Bf 110 (later called Me 110) was a hunter using twin-engine aircraft in service with the Luftwaffe during the Second world War. Based around the concept of Zerstörer or "destroyer" in the long range of action of the Bf 110 obtained some successes in the campaigns in Poland and France. However, the battle of britain revealed its serious weakness as a day fighter against single-engine, more maneuverable. It proved to be suitable as a night fighter where its autonomy, its firepower and its ability to embark a radar made him useful.
You can see also :
Views : 157
- armouring of messerschmitt bf110
- bilder messerschmitt bf-110 tamiya
- 3080 1/72 Самолет Messerschmitt Bf-110C-2/C-4
- Bf110G Night Fighter
- fighters me 110 nachtjagers 1/48
- gambar modelkit messerschmitt bf 101
- owl decals messerschmitt 110 1/32