Album of 34 photos walk-around d’a motorcycle "BMW R-75"
galerie photo sur une BMW R-75, La BMW R75 is a motorcycle with sidecar produced during World War II.
In the 1930s BMW has produced a number of popular and highly effective motorcycles. In 1938, the development of R75 began in response to a request of the’German army.
Models of pre-production of the’been R75 powered by an engine 750 cc side valve, which was based on the engine R12 proven. It is, however, soon appeared necessary to develop an all-new engine, 750 cc overhead valve head for the’unit R75.
Source: Wikipedia on the BMW R-75
- двигател на немски военен мотоциклет на бмв r75
- bmw r75 maqueta motorcycle
- maquette bmw r 75
- бмв р
- bmw r 75
- bmw r75 walkaround
- walk arround bmw r75
- vedere foto dell motociclette con sidecar bmw della seconda guerra
- wwii german motorcycles colour
- r75guerra side
- бмв р75
- german bmw motorcycle walkaround
- bmw sidecar seconda guerra mondiale
- bmw r75 walk around
- bmw r75 sidecar walk around
- bmw r 75 walkaround
- bmw r 75 sidecar walk around
- bmw r12 walkaround
- bmw r75 esercito tedesco