Album 34 photos walk-around d’a motorcycle "BMW R-75"
photo gallery on a BMW R-75, The R75 BMW is a motorcycle with side-car produced during the Second world War.
In the years 1930, BMW has produced a number of motorcycles popular and very effective. In 1938, the development of the R75 began in response to a request from the German army.
Models of pre-production was R75 powered by an engine 750 cc side valve, which was based on the engine R12 proven. It is, however, soon appeared necessary to develop an all-new engine, 750 cc overhead valve head for the unit R75.
Source: Wikipedia sur la BMW R-75
Views : 22
- двигател на немски военен мотоциклет на бмв r75
- bmw r 75
- bmw r75 maqueta motorcycle
- bmw r75 walkaround
- maquette bmw r 75
- бмв р
- wwii german bmw r75 walkaround
- walk arround bmw r75
- бмв р75
- bmw sidecar seconda guerra mondiale
- german bmw motorcycle walkaround
- r75guerra side
- wwii german motorcycles colour
- vedere foto dell motociclette con sidecar bmw della seconda guerra
- bmw r75 walk around
- bmw r75 sidecar walk around
- bmw r12 walkaround
- bmw r 75 sidecar walk around
- bmw r 75 walkaround