34 photo album walk-around of a «BMW R-75» motorcycle
galerie photo sur une BMW R-75, La BMW R75 is a motorcycle with sidecar produced during World War II.
In the 1930s BMW has produced a number of popular and highly effective motorcycles. In 1938, the development of R75 has started in response to a request from the German army.
Summer pre-production models R75 powered by a 750 cc side of the valve, which was based on the proven R12 engine. However it quickly became necessary to design a new engine 750 cc OHV for unity R75.
Source: Wikipedia on the BMW R-75
- двигател на немски военен мотоциклет на бмв r75
- bmw r75 walkaround
- maquette bmw r 75
- bmw r 75
- бмв р
- bmw r12 walkaround
- vedere foto dell motociclette con sidecar bmw della seconda guerra
- bmw sidecar seconda guerra mondiale
- wwii german motorcycles colour
- german bmw motorcycle walkaround
- r75guerra side
- bmw r75 walk around
- bmw r75 sidecar walk around
- bmw r 75 walkaround
- бмв р75
- bmw r 75 sidecar walk around
- walk arround bmw r75
- bmw r75 esercito tedesco
- бмв с кош от войната