|Тип||Plastic Model Kit|
|Теме||StuG.III Ausf.G Dec. 1943 Production|
A kit about the StuG.III Ausf.G Dec. 1943 Production from the brand Модели DRAGON the kit “StuG.III Ausf.G Dec. 1943 Production – DRAGON 6581”.
The StuG.III (Sd.Kfz.142), based on the widely used Panzer III family of tanks, evolved into a very capable German tank destroyer during WWII. In fact, the StuG.III was Germany’s most widely manufactured armored fighting vehicle of the war. As enemy tanks improved their protection and armament, Germany responded by fitting the 7.5cm StuK 40 L/48 gun inside the vehicle’s casemate. This variant was known as the Ausf.G, of which 7,720 were produced from December 1942 through till April 1945. This made the Ausf.G the most common German tank destroyer variant by far, and hence one of the most popular amongst modelers too.
- One clear plastic sprue with the vision blocks and sights.
- 15 sprues in light gray ranging in size from almost as large as the box down to a tiny 2” x 1” little guy that holds a sweet little MG-34.
- A small length of braided wire.
- Two bags of Magic Track in slightly different shades of gray to help keep them straight.
- One brass photo-etch fret.
- Two nickel etched sprues.
- An eight panel set of instructions, plus a small errata sheet.
- A Cartograf produced decal sheet.
From Dragon Models
Найти наборы на eBay:
Вы также можете увидеть:
Views : 752