76 mm regimental gun M1927
|Tipo de||De apoyo de infantería de la pistola|
|Lugar||Museum of the Polish Army (Warsaw, Poland)|
Álbum de 44 fotos de una 76 mm regimental gun M1927
Galería de fotos de un 76 mm regimental gun M1927, The 76 mm regimental gun M1927 (Russian: 76-мм полковая пушка обр. 1927 г.) was a Soviet infantry support gun. The gun was developed in 1927 by the design bureau of Orudiyno-Arsenalny Trest (OAT) and entered production in 1928. A total of 16,482 pieces were built. On June 22, 1941 the Red Army had 4,708 of these guns. In 1943 the gun was replaced in production by the 76 mm regimental gun M1943, but remained in service until the end of the war. The Germans placed captured guns into service as the 7.62 cm Infanteriekanonehaubitze 290(r) (infantry gun-howitzer), while in the Finnish army they were known as 76 RK/27.
Puntos de vista : 6
- M1927 76ミリ歩兵砲
- M1927 歩兵砲